Hi, I’m Steven Coogan but to everyone I’m just, Steve.
I love business and startups!
I am an entrepreneur, investor, and had the good fortune to study at some of the best educational institutions on the planet.
A great achievement when you consider I left school at 13, I had a near-death experience in Harrod’s (London) at 15 and fell 70 feet from the fourth floor and shouldn’t be alive. I had multiple fractures to my skull and many bones throughout my body. In fact, I should not be able to walk or talk, homeless at 17, I was illiterate as a young adult, 18, and had no family support or role models to talk of.
Fast forward >>>
I’m always curious, always innovative and always seeking new. Here are some startups I’ve founded or worked on:
- Founder of an ecommerce store, Little Pumpkin, exit.
- Founder of Madison Carter and Estate Agent platform for the luxury property market.
- Founder of Madison Carter Finance a FinTech Bridging Loan FinTech.
- Founder of echad.tv, a VR nightclub product that was discovered not to be viable at MVP stage. This project pivoted to a therapy solution. This is in the lab.
- Co-Founder of SCIENEIM a blockchain solution to solve the peer review crisis. This is hot!
More importantly a husband, a father, and a humanitarian advocate.
I hope you enjoy it here and it would be great to hear more about you. If you take a look at my blog you will find all sorts of posts on topics from politics, research and / or esoteric study.
You won’t find all my skills, hobbies, here or anywhere else. Be sure to sign up to my newsletter to become an insider.
Out of a global population of 8,000,000,000, many say I’m one of a kind.
That Lamborghini Hurricane, I actually lease and it’s a lot of fun.