Out of a global population of 8,000,000,000, many say I’m one of a kind.
Hi, I’m Steven Coogan but to everyone I’m just, Steve. I love business and startups! I am an entrepreneur, investor, and had the good fortune to study at some of the best educational institutions on the planet.
A great achievement when you consider I left school at 13, I had a near-death experience in Harrod’s (London) at 15 and fell 70 feet from the fourth floor and shouldn’t be alive. I had multiple fractures to my skull and many bones throughout my body.
In fact, I should not be able to walk or talk, couch surfing at 17, I was illiterate as a young adult, 18, and had no family support or role models to talk of.
I’m always curious, always innovative and always seeking new. Here are some startups I’ve founded or worked on:
- Student of the year, 2001
- Founder of an ecommerce store, Little Pumpkin, exit.
- Founder of Madison Carter and Estate Agent platform for the luxury property market.
- Founder of Madison Carter Finance a FinTech Bridging Loan FinTech.
- Founder of echad.tv, a VR nightclub product that was discovered not to be viable at MVP stage. This project pivoted to a therapy solution. This is in the lab.
- Co-Founder of SCIENEIM a blockchain solution to solve the peer review crisis research project.
I hope you enjoy it here and it would be great to hear more about you.
More Importantly A Husband, A Father, And A Humanitarian Advocate.
During the COVID era, I ceased trading and lost almost all my social media presence.
The winner gets up and the loser stays down!